Content rights and privacy
Copyright, Terms & Conditions
This site ("the Site") is owned and operated by Net Yield Ltd. You may obtain access to most of the site without being a member, however, you can only obtain access to some areas of the Site by being a member. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of the Site, with or without notice.
2.Use of the Content of the Site
a. We permit you to retrieve, display and link to the content from the Site on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper and store pages in electronic format on disk for your personal use.
b. Except as set out in clause 2.a. above, you may not reproduce, modify or commercially exploit IN ANY WAY any of the content obtained from the Site, without our permission.
c. If you wish our permission to republish or redistribute any of the content contained in the Site please e-mail
3.Third Party Links
Our Site contains link to other Internet sites. We do not review all the sites that are linked to the Site for their content. If you use a link that connects to another site, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content or any material you may come across after leaving the Site by way of a hyper-link or by any other means.
4.Limitation of Liability
The content we publish on the Site is provided on the basis that we disclaim all warranties regarding all such content, whether express or implied.
We endeavour to make sure that the information and content on the Site is correct and accurate. However, we do not accept any liability for errors or omissions.
The content of the Site is for your general information and use. We do not intend that your specific requirements will be met when you obtain access to the Site. We particularly wish you to understand that the content does not constitute any form of specific advice or recommendation that you should rely on when making or refraining from making a decision.
Neither we, not the original providers of the content, accept any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues, profits or special damages (in contract or tort except in the case of death or personal injury, for which no limitation applies) arising from publication of the content on the Site, your use of the Site or your inability to use the Site.
If you decide to enter into an arrangement or contract with a third party named on this Site, you do so at your own risk.
We aim to minimise disruption caused by technical errors, viruses or any other disabling phenomenon. However, some data or information on the Site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error free and we are not able to guarantee that the Site will not be interrupted or affected by this problem. We do not accept any responsibility concerning any problem you may meet with as a result of using this Site or any linked external sites.
6.Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These terms are to be governed by and construed according to English law and the parties agree to submit any disputes to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
7.Property Misdescriptions Act 1991
In accordance with the 1991 Property Misdescriptions Act the information provided on the Site has been prepared in good faith and as a general guide, not a statement of fact.
- Tenants, owners and occupiers should not assume that a survey of the services; appliances and specific fittings have been made or that any services; appliances and fittings have been tested. It cannot be verified that they are in working order. Any purchaser, tenant or occupier is advised to consult and/or obtain verification from a Solicitor and/or surveyor.
- Any photograph depicts only a certain view of a property and it should not be assumed that any contents photographed are included in the license, tenancy or sale.
- No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed.
- Any area measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase or tenancy, then the purchaser or tenant must rely on their own inquiries or those, which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
- Where any reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own inquiries into such matters from the relevant local authority/planning authority.
- Information provided in any property description on the Site does not form any part of an offer or a contract.
When someone visits www.netyield.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We would prefer it if you make contact with us once you have had a good look around the website.
We use “MailChimp” to deliver the Net Yield newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing .